Monday, March 26, 2007

Done!

After knitting nearly non-stop all weekend and trying to fit in schoolwork on the side, my Socktopia Knit Off socks are finally done! I'm happy with how they turned out. A little blocking and they should look pretty nice. They're a little big for me so I think I'll give them to my mom. After all, she just bought me a digital camera! The blog will have photos soon enough!

I really liked the pattern and can't wait to knit more by the same designer. Her 'Brigit' is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on some sock yarn to knit it with.

The ugly socks will get more attention this week. I'd like to finish them before I leave for Chicago so I can bring a new project with me.

The Lopi sweater still hasn't been touched. I'm going to bring it to Knit Wits tomorrow night so hopefully I'll make some progress there.

Now it's off to bed with me. I have a neglected paper to write in the morning.

No comments: