Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break Resolution

Once again it has been a long time since I've blogged. That's not cool. I've decided to write a little more often...at least every weekday so that I have a chance at getting some more knitting done. Hopefully the fear of writing that I've only knit one row that day will get me behind the needles a little more.

Still no digital camera (sigh). I may have found one in my price range but until then my blog remains sadly without pictures. As soon as I get a hold of a camera I'll photograph absolutely everything that I've mentioned so far.

The alpaca scarf is done and I love it! It is so soft and the colors are gorgeous but subdued. The tension still seems a little funny but I think that may be the yarn and not me.

I started my Reynolds lopi sweater. I'm scared to death. I've only knit one sweater before and that was for a baby and was done in one piece with the sleeves picked up. This is the real deal, with seams and all. I think I'm going to pick up a book on finishing techniques to get it right. I know knitting mistakes are all part of the fun and all, but I also want this to look really nice.

No comments: